Hey everyone!! Hope you are all well? What have you all been up to, just relaxing or have you been doing anything crazily exciting!?!?
I have now set myself a challenge to keep posting regular content, sometimes this can be a bit of a problem especially with how temperamental the internet can be these days. The amount of blog posts I have written and hit publish without realising they have not saved at all, as you can guess they have been lost completely in to the void of the internet and some of them I have been so very excited to post and share with you all!! Just typical!!
So this challenge for me is to post at least one blog post a day for a month, self explanatory really. I would thoroughly recommend this type of challenge to anyone who wants to get themselves in to the routine of posting regular content.
So here is what is in store for you all with the 30 day writing challenge:
Day 1: List 10 things that make you really happy
Day 2: Write something that someone told you about yourself that you never forget
Day 3: What are you top three pet peeves?
Day 4: Write about someone who inspires you.
Day 5: List five places you want to visit
Day 6: Five ways to win your heart
Day 7: List 10 songs that you’re loving right now
Day 8: Share something you struggle with
Day 9: Post some words of wisdom that speak to you
Day 10: Write about something for which you feel strongly
Day 11: Something you always think “What if…” about.
Day 12: Write about five blessing in your life
Day 13: What are you excited about?
Day 14: Post your favourite movies that you never get tired of watching
Day 15: Bullet-point your whole day
Day 16: Something that you miss
Day 17: Post your favourite movies that you never get tired of watching
Day 18: Post 30 facts about yourself
Day 19: Discuss your first love
Day 20: Post about three celebrity crushes
Day 21: What three lesson do you want your children to learn from you?
Day 22: Put your music on shuffle and post the first ten songs
Day 23: A letter to someone, anyone
Day 24: Write about a lesson you’ve learned the hard way
Day 25: Think of any word. Search it on google images. Write something inspired by the 11th image.
Day 26: Write about an area in your life that you’d like to improve
Day 27: Conversely, write about something that’s kicking ass right now
Day 28: Post five things that make you laugh-out-loud
Day 29: What are your goals for the next 30 days?
Day 30: Your highs and lows for the month.
LET’S GET STARTED!!
DAY 1: List 10 things that make you really happy:
- Dogs, I have said this before and I will say it again, if there is a dog in the near vicinity I will point it out for everyone to know. Just earlier I was walking in from the car, to the house and two doggies were walking by with their owners and I immediately said ‘I want one!!’
2. Making someone else happy, especially when they are not feeling the greatest. Seeing someone feeling down is something I do not like to see, so doing anything within my power to change that is what I like to do. Being able to make someone else happy, to make them feel better about themselves is one of the best things you can possibly do within your day to day life.
3. Movie days and snuggles, with hot chocolate, being cuddled up underneath a blanket, especially when it is raining outside. I absolutely love having movie days when it is not being so nice outside. Being able to see the rain whilst you are all snuggled up and dry is a perfect way to spend the day. Especially when your cuddle buddy is the perfect cuddle buddy.
4. Writing, I have mentioned this in a previous post but writing makes me feel, it gives you the power to express what you are feeling and seeing through the words you are having to write.
5. Taking photos of nature, especially in Autumn. The colour changing leaves is something that I die for. Especially taking pictures with my feet in the leaves, go check my Insta if you do not believe me. When it comes to autumn and winter I post more and more photos that are of nature. For me I wish I spent more time outside than I do currently.
6. Getting new clothes and getting to outfit build with them. I love purchasing items that are versatile, being able to use them in multiple outfits and multiple ways. Creating many outfits with one item is a perfect way of ensuring you have a slim line wardrobe.
7. Driving with the windows fully down and the music turned up really loudly in the Summer, feeling the wind blowing through your hair. It does not truly feel like summer until you have done this, the relief of the cool air passing through the car as you sing as loudly as you can and as powerfully as you can.
8. Baking is a pastime for me that makes me so very relaxed and so very happy!! I love the way baking makes me feel. The fact you can see something being built up before your eyes, the smell that wafts through the rooms when items and starting to be baked. The final item of when the cake has been taken out of the oven makes me so happy and proud of what I made.
9. Lie ins, who does not love lie ins.
10. Driving at night, this is a weird one, but I love being able to drive at night. It is the perfect time to think and just relax and be at one with myself.
So that is it for todays post